Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Jessica Alba Puts a Sexy New Twist on the Word "Hypocrite"

Never before has the word hypocrite been so sexy. Sin City and Fantastic 4 star Jessica Alba has criticized Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes for using their relationship to boost their careers. (editor's note: Holmes was booted from the Batman franchise for stealing some of the movie's publicity) She says of Tom and Katie, "I don't want to comment on Tom's relationship with Katie... but I'm a very private person and I don't feel you should talk about your private life." She also says, "I don't date actors and I don't date people to get ahead in my career." Of course when asked about her own relationship with producer Cash Warren, Alba gushes, "I'm madly in love with Cash." Sound vaguely familiar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home